Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

An Unexpected Journey

This weekend I took 6 teenagers to "The Hobbit- An Unexpected Journey."  Parenthood can certainly be described that way (and I'm not talking about unexpectedly becoming a parent.)  The stages and changes you and your children go through take one by surprise.  I love being a Mom and getting to watch my sons (and their friends) on their live's journeys.

I'm taking a bit of time to get ready for the holidays now, so my art and stitch are slowed down.  I've been practicing my hand embroidery stitches in the evening, as well as working on design ideas for the "Salsa!" exhibition at Mighty Tieton.  If I slow down in writing my blog over the next couple weeks, know I'll be back with my 52 week 5 x7 challenge at the start of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment