Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Taking a break... choosing my priorities

My husband, Randy Erickson, and Christina Fairley Erickson
My dear friends, I've decided to take a break for a little while from blogging. After working hard last week in my new class, then getting the "Salsa!" exhibition installed at the Mighty Tieton Warehouse Gallery, I've looked around at my priorities and have realized that I need to spend more time with my family and with making my own artwork, rather than being on the computer so much. I've loved sharing with you and will be continuing to read (and comment) on my favorite blogs. Thanks for all the support and encouragement you've provided for me.

Warmly,

Christina Fairley Erickson

6 comments:

  1. You know Christina, I've been thinking of the same thing, giving the whole blog posting thing a break. I may follow your suit and see who is still following me months down the road. I too, have been extremely taxed with multiple projects and we all have our priorities and my hubby and fishing are calling me out, too! Good luck, have fun, we'll see when we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration you have shared, Christina,
    Take care, Janine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear this, but totally understand! I'll keep you on my list just in case you have something to show us from time to time! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a strong choice Christina. Enjoy yourself, contribute when you can and stay true to the important stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading past blogs. I totally understand wanting to spend more time with truly important things: family, friends, yourself. Lately many creative, dedicated fiber artists have turned toward family and have spent less time with fiber. You are a very talented person who has shared many of your ideas and talents with all of us and I thank you. Give each other a big hug.

    ReplyDelete